Friday, August 1, 2008

YUMMY!!!


Fresh peaches, right off a friend's tree. A little ginger. Biscuit dough topping.
Juicy, juicy, juicy peach cobbler.
Created by my future chef, Marissa.
Que Bueno!

This is my breakfast. No, it is not the meal of champions. However, it is de-lish!

Other recent creations include:

A Cupcake Cake...looks a lot like a Hostess cupcake, doesn't it?
Even had ooey gooey cream filling piped into the center.
It was SOOOO rich! Overload of chocolate! But yummy!Ice cream cake for Justin's 10th birthday.
This was quite tasty too and very easy to create.
Neopolitan ice cream bars layered with Cool Whip.
Then frosted with the same and add sprinkles.


7 comments:

Just a thought said...

You just caused someone to destroy a diet. The cake crumbs needed to be dusted off my lap top as I complete this note. OH but it tasted so good! NO! I was not able to get a hot peach cobbler but just some baked goods.
Mervi

Jana McVay said...

Mervi,

I am so sorry!
Sorry that you broke your diet. Sorry that you had to clean off your lap top.
Sorry that you couldn't get some of that hot peach cobbler.

But the baked goods you ate should be ample restitution. If you live close to Southern California, let me know when you would like a peach cobbler and my daughter and I would be happy to oblige! LOL

Jana

P.S. I was breaking a diet too, but oh, it was simply yummy!

Erica Rose said...

LOL You should have taken a picture of what your famous chef made for you tonight!!! That still sounds scrumdilliumptious!!!! MMMMM

Jana McVay said...

Erica,
Oh, yes it was DEFINITELY scrumdidiliumptious! I was too involved scarfing it down to take a moment for a photo op! LOL

To all those interested in what I was served by my PERSONAL chef, it was a Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich. Marissa made it from scratch without a recipe per se. Oh, and it was simply divine!

Bekki said...

I bet she would like cooking lessons in France....

Jana McVay said...

Yes, she would love to go to a Cordon Bleu school in France. We are probably going to start at a lesser known college and then she will "cook" (earn) her way into a prestigious one where who knows, she may become the next world-renown chef (a la Wolfgang Puck or a Rachel Ray.)

Bekki said...

Yay!!! I will have a famous friend!!! lol. ;)