Some of these are truer than others!! Some of them actually fit ME to a T! LOL
Enjoy these deep thoughts and if they bring you some joy in the form of laughter, all the better!
- Worrying works! 90 percent of the things I worry about never happen.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
* Found on a website called Oh My Aging Funny Bone....Gini Pederson is the submitting party.