I got these from an email from Pastor Tim's CleanLaugh Issue #3211 today. Just thought I would share a little laughter since it is biblically recognized as the "best medicine" on earth!
Rock and Roll Re-Releases*
Everybody is remaking their oldies hits!
- Herman's Hermits - "Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Walker"
- The Bee Gees - "How Can You Mend A Broken Hip"
- The Temptations - "Papa's Got A Kidney Stone"
- Ringo Starr - "I Get By With A Little Help From Depends"
- Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It Through The Grape Nuts"
- Procol Harem - "A Whiter Shade Of Hair"
- Johnny Nash - "I Can't See Clearly Now"
- Leo Sayer - "You Make Me Feel Like Napping"
- ABBA - "Denture Queen"
- Paul Simon - "Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver"
- Roberta Flack - "The First Time I Ever Forgot Your Face"
- Commodores - "Once, Twice, Three Times To The Bathroom"
- Bobby Darin - "Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash"