Sunday, May 6, 2007

WOW!! What a service!!!

Tonight at ILC, we had Bro. Ted Molander in service with us. Today was his birthday and he turned 81!!! (Happy Birthday Bro. Molander!!) When he took the pulpit, I wasn't sure what to expect!

Well, I have to say even if his style of preaching was so different from what I am now used to, he preached us THE WORD!!! His message was that we, the saints of God, need to move away from religiosity and create a friendship with God. Bro. Molander was right on the money!!!
I ran to the altar, weeping and repenting of my surface relationship with my best friend!

Lord, please let me turn my mind away from what I think I am and want to what you know I am!!! Let me go beyond my duty and be a witness for You in everything I do or say!!!! As the choir sang tonight, "please make me, let me be, a vessel of honor used to praise Your Holy name....."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana, I remember Bro. Molander since I was a little girl. He is a very unique preacher. However, he knows how to get his point across. Sounds like a great service.
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jana.

Brother Molander is "one-of-a-kind," but what a wonderful, delightful kind is he. I've had the privilege of knowing him for many years. He is real, sincere and godly.

Love you.

sjb