Friday, April 13, 2007

Birthday Joy


This weekend my hubby and I celebrate our xx'th birthdays. Okay, I am NOT ashamed of my age so......it is 38 years since our births!!! I have to say that I get asked all the time how old I am and no one, NO one, gets my age right when I make them guess!! I am always being told I look like I am in my early 20's, occasionally someone will guess early 30's. It is exciting to know that if I continue to age gracefully, when I am in my 60's everyone will think I am in my late 40's or early 50's!!!! YEAH!

My hubby is a tax baby and I was born on the 16th. It is unusual for such close birthdays, I know, however, my girls have birthdays a day apart as well. They will celebrate their 13th (yes, Marissa will officially be a teen) and 11th birthdays on October 5th and 4th respectively. Justin is the lucky one who has a solo birthday in March!!! :-) (However, he does have a close friend who celebrates his birthday on the 11th, Logan Booker, and Justin's is on the 12th.)

Anyhow, do you have birthdays that are close together like the McVay's??

1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

Well, happy birthday! I don't have really close b-days, but somewhat unique. Brian's is 9/1 and mine is 10/1. We put our wedding date in the middle - 9/14. His parents anniversary is 8/29, my parents was 8/30, and we wanted 8/31, but we couldn't get everyone here for that date.