Friday, May 29, 2009

Frustrations

I THOUGHT I only had one math class to complete before transfering to University as a Junior. Well, I was sort-of right....one math class to complete my General Education requirements. However, I have 2 more classes to complete for my major! Oh, I knew I should have met with a different counselor after the first one just focused on my Gen Ed only!!!

So, frustrations abound in my heart today but it will be alright. God is on His throne and in control. And when I finally follow through with all these requirements and get solid information, the frustrations will just become new ones! :-) And no, I am not proclaiming gloom and doom or having catastrophic expectations...I am just being honest and realistic. Frustrations are lessons learned (I hope) and the end result will be worth every second!!

No comments: