Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tag...I Am It!!!

Ms. Bekki Leigh tagged me on her blog...
6 Unspectacular Facts about me.

1) I am only 5 foot 2
2) I hate sweating, especially while at church on the piano! But I seem to do it often.
3) I hate my nails, they are seriously messed up forever from the piano (and YES, I kept them short growing up)
4) I hate coconut....REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hate it!
5) I just walked a mile and then shared a frappuccino with my girls....HAHAHA
6) I have an algebra midterm tomorrow at 9 AM, ugh

I tag:
Katie , Chris , Kendra , Jacque , Erica, Random



terms & conditions:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers

1 comment:

Bekki said...

How did your test go? I am sure you aced it.

Hmmm...walking a mile...want to go play Racquetball instead?! LOL